COPYCAT CHEESECAKE FACTORY REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CAKE CHEESECAKE

Author
Published September 16, 2019
COPYCAT CHEESECAKE FACTORY REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CAKE CHEESECAKE
Delicious layers of moist chocolate cake, Reese’s cheesecake, caramel and peanut butter make up this Copycat Cheesecake Factory Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake.



Ingredients
CHOCOLATE CAKE

  • 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 cup sugar
  • Heaping 3/4 cup cocoa
  • 2 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 2 eggs room temp
  • 1 cup buttermilk
  • 1/2 cup butter melted
  • 1 Tbs vanilla extract
  • 1 cup black espresso hot

CHEESECAKE

  • 4 8oz programs complete fats cream cheese, softened
  • 1 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 5 eggs
  • 12 fun sized Reese's Peanut Butter cups chopped
  • 1 14oz can of dulce de leche

PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERCREAM

  • 3/4 cup butter
  • 3/4 cup shortening
  • 3/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 4-5 cups powdered sugar

GANACHE

  • 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 tsp vanilla

Instructions

  • To make chocolate cake, preheat oven to 350.
  • Line bottoms of 2 9" spherical baking pans with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray, set aside.
  • In big bowl mix collectively your flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
  • Add your eggs, buttermilk, butter and vanilla and mix till smooth.
  • Fold on your hot espresso till a runny batter forms.
  • Pour into your willing baking pans and bake for about 30-35 minutes.
  • Remove from oven and permit cool in pans for about 10 minutes earlier than inverting on cooling racks.
  • Once certainly cool, wrap in saran wrap and refrigerate.
  • To make your Cheesecake preheat your oven to 475.
  • Fill big pan with about 1/2" of water and spray a 9" springform pan with non-stick cooking spray and wrap backside in tinfoil.
  • In big bowl with electrical mixer mix your cream cheese till fluffy. Mix on your sugar, sour cream and vanilla till combined.
  • Mix in 1 egg at a time, making certain to mix after every one addition. Fold on your chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
  • Pour into your willing pan and position pan in water dish.
  • Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes and scale back warmth to 350 and maintain to bake one other 50-60 minutes or till cheesecake is simply set.
  • Remove from oven and permit cool, as soon as cool disguise and refrigerate a minimum of 4-6 hours if no longer overnight.
  • Once cooled trim off about 1/2-1" of the ideal of the cheesecake to make stage after which utilizing a cake leveler or serrated knife cut up cake in half, sit back till able for use.
  • Before you start to build your cake make your peanut butter butter cream via creaming collectively your butter and shortening, as soon as fluffy upload your peanut butter and vanilla.
  • Adding one cup at a time upload on your powdered sugar till wanted consistency is reached, set aside.
  • Add your dulce de leche to a bowl and upload a number of tsp of milk to thin out.

TO ASSEMBLE

  • On a turntable or cake stand upload 1 of your layers of chocolate cake and ideal with half of your dulce de leche.
  • Top your dulce de leche with 1 layer of your cheesecake.
  • Spread with about 1 cup of your peanut butter buttercream and ideal with 2nd layer of cheesecake.
  • Spread the relaxation of your dulce de leche and ideal with unique layer of cake.
  • Trip outdoor of cake if desire be to make even and unfold a skinny layer of your peanut butter buttercream to do a crumb coating and seal any gaps or areas within the cake.
  • Place within the freezer for about 30 minutes to harden up slightly.
  • Meanwhile to make your ganache upload your chocolate chips to warmth evidence bowl and upload your heavy cream to sauce pan and warmth till it simply begins to boil.
  • Pour your cream over chocolate chips and disguise for about 5-7 minutes.
  • Remove disguise and stir till chocolate melts into cream.
  • Let sit till it begins to thicken somewhat but no longer too thick.
  • Remove cake from freeze and pour a few of your ganache over the ideal and unfold down the facets of your cake (ganache have to somewhat harden as soon as it hits the cool cake).
  • Repeat till ideal and facets of cake are covered.
  • Place your 1/4 cup peanut butter in small bowl and warmth till liquid and drizzle over ideal of your cake.
  • Decorate ideal and backside of cake with ultimate buttercream.

Notes

  • Keep cake refrigerated.

Nutrition

  • Calories: 911kcal | Carbohydrates: 103g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 52g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 589mg | Potassium: 342mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 86g | Vitamin A: 855IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 2.8mg

Welcome everybody to my week filled with copycat recipes! I’ve been short of to do per week of those delicious dishes for a lengthy time now and I’m so excited to be sharing some with you! Today I introduced you my model of the delicious Cheesecake Factory’s Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake. Seriously yum!

I love prosperous taste when it involves desserts and this cake is simply that. I imply it’s piled excessive with layers of delicious goodness! There is so many unique taste profiles on this bad boy that all of it ties collectively so properly and creates one heck of a decadent dessert.

Obviously you now that I love making muffins so that you needed to understand that I was going to be making one right the following once more soon. But this week isn’t simply desserts, we’ve got a nice mixture of dessert, appetizer and entrée! I’m also going to be giving you a roundup of incredibly extraordinary copycat recipes from circular the net so remain tuned for that.

If you aren’t already a lover of copycat recipes I hope I can sway you to like them. I imply I certainly adore going to restaurants and indulging in a few of my most favourite foods! But what I discover even higher is once I can recreate my favorites at home. I desire to at all times devour within the comforts of my very own residence anyways, I hate feeling miserable like I’ve over eaten in public, so this method I can nonetheless fill miserable for over eating, but I’ll be home, lol!!

I’ve been doing copycat recipes for a whereas now and I simply can’t quit. Here are a few of my faves that I even have done: Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites, Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup, Olive Garden Lemon Crumb Cake and Applebees Honey Pepper Chicken Mac and Cheese.

I want I might say I even have a fave restaurant, but I’m such a foodie that I simply can’t. There are so many who I get pleasure from and so many who I even have yet to try! Unfortunately we reside in a rural aspect so most of my foodie adventures occur once we journey after which I simply cross wild on food! Like literally attempt something and everything I can. But I suppose that’s suited on the grounds that I’m on holiday right? You’re allowed to indulge!

So getting once more to this Copycat Cheesecake Factory Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake. Moist fudge cake is layered with a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup cheesecake, then you've got caramel (who doesn’t wanna upload barely caramel) then a layer or peanut butter buttercream after which the cycle repeats itself. It’s then all protected in a chocolate ganache frosting and decorated with extra peanut butter buttercream. Have I got your attention yet?

Not saying this factor is the easiest…I imply it may possibly be. But it was actually fun to make and heavily it was value every one moment simply to take pleasure in these delicious prosperous layers of chocolatey cheesecake goodness. So tighten your apron and have some fun!!

Copycat Cheesecake Factory Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake
Moist layers of chocolate cake, Reese's cheesecake, caramel and peanut butter buttercream are made right into a prosperous delicious cake

Post a Comment

[ADS] Bottom Ads

Pages

Copyright © 2021