EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE

Author
Published September 16, 2019
EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
THIS NO BAKE VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE IS COMPLETELY GLUTEN FREE AND REFINED SUGAR FREE, BUT JUST AS DECADENT AND CUSTARD-LIKE AS A TRADITIONAL CHEESECAKE!



INGREDIENTS
CRUST

  • 1 cup dates (soaked, pits removed)
  • 1 cup oat flour (1.5 cups oats blended)
  • 3/4 cup cacao powder
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp sea salt
  • 1/3 cup nut milk or water

CHEESECAKE FILLING

  • 2 cup cashews (soaked for 3+ hours)
  • 1 16 oz can coconut milk
  • 1 cup cacao powder
  • 1/2 cup maple syrup
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp sea salt
  • 1/2–1 broad lemon (squeezed)

INSTRUCTIONS

  • Line a 8″ removable-side cake pan with parchment paper (trick: to get the parchment paper to stick, grease the cake pan first with coconut oil after which vicinity the parchment paper on top).
  • In a broad meals processor, pulse all crust meals collectively till it types a thick dough.
  • Press the dough into the backside of the cake pan evenly.
  • In a broad meals processor, upload cashews and coconut milk and pulse till smooth.
  • Add in cacao powder, lemon juice, maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt. Blend till glossy and creamy (batter shouldn’t be very clumpy).
  • Pour cheesecake batter into the pan and vicinity on an even floor in your freezer.
  • Freeze for a minimum of 3 hours, or till set. 
  • When removal from the freezer to slice, enable the cheesecake to dethaw for 15-20 minutes. 

I’M QUITE OBSESSED WITH THIS RAW VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE, MAINLY BECAUSE IT LOOKS FANCY AND SOPHISTICATED, BUT IT REALLY TAKES LITTLE EFFORT AT ALL! OH, AND IT’S ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS AND SWEET, JUST LIKE YOUR TRADITIONAL CUSTARD CHEESECAKE!

It all the time amazed me whilst I would scroll by Instagram, seeing one fabulous and dependent uncooked vegan cheesecake after the other, they usually all seemed definitely incredible.

Well, for the ones who by no means try, then you definitely can’t learn! So I decided to strive my hand at making a wholesome chocolate cheesecake  It’s totally gluten unfastened and delicate sugar free! Plus it’s in truth double chocolate- equally the crust and the filling are, you guessed it, chocolate! Because who doesn’t love chocolate!? Okay, so I even have one pal that’s allergic to chocolate, so that would possibly now not work for them! But the relaxation of you, you want chocolate, right?

This no bake vegan chocolate cheesecake is totally gluten unfastened and delicate sugar free, but simply as decadent and custard-like as a ordinary cheesecake!
To my surprise, this vegan chocolate cheesecake grew to become out simpler than expected! All you truly ought to do for a uncooked vegan cheesecake is mix all the meals collectively after which freeze it!

I’m in truth now not a vast fan of normal cheesecake. The purpose being, I assume it’s method too tangy! You can by no means manipulate the sour-ness of the cream cheese and the sour cream together, so that you simply get what you get with a normal cheesecake!

I firmly trust that dessert wishes to be first and choicest sweet. So that’s what I decided to do! I controlled the tanginess of this vegan chocolate cheesecake with a mystery component

This no bake vegan chocolate cheesecake is totally gluten unfastened and delicate sugar free, but simply as decadent and custard-like as a ordinary cheesecake!
Okay, so it’s now not so secret. In fact, I’m lovely certain most of us use it whilst making their uncooked vegan cheesecake. But I concept it was lovely cool at first! But let’s simply get to what you’ll be desiring for this vegan chocolate cheesecake!

INGREDIENTS FOR A HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE:
Let’s jump with the crust, shall we? So I considered necessary a crust that may well work so as to think of this a uncooked vegan cheesecake. And, simply due to the fact I’m me, I considered necessary so as to feature a twist to it, so I made it gluten-free. It’s in truth a bit of other than my blueberry cheesecake crust that I made final summer time (still ought to replace that recipe, so thoughts the ugliness of the formatting, however the recipe is there!).

Date + Oat Flour Crust! I first soaked the dates for about four hours earlier (just awoke within the morning, and it was considered one of the primary issues I did!) so that they can be mushy sufficient to puree and so that the pits would pop out simply (cheaper to purchase the non-pitted dates haha!). Then I in truth made my very own oat flour with these natural sprouted oats (already had oats handy so why waste shopping for one other product?!).

Cacao Powder: You’ll need this for equally the crust and the filling of this vegan chocolate cheesecake! I all the time say cross for fine at the cacao powder as it's going to reflect within the style and nutrients, so skip the Hershey’s (sorry, Hershey’s, I do love you) and cross for some cacao!

Maple Syrup: my handy-dandy delicate sugar unfastened sweetener that reminds me of childhood (raise your hand for the ones who have been considered one of the children who ate these maple syrup difficult candies! Nope, simply me? Alright, arms down).

This no bake vegan chocolate cheesecake is totally gluten unfastened and delicate sugar free, but simply as decadent and custard-like as a ordinary cheesecake!
So these are the principal meals for the crust. But what concerning the filling of this wholesome chocolate cheesecake!? Glad you requested

Cashews: okay so I debated about including cashews to the filling simply due to the fact my blueberry cheesecake got here out so nicely with simply coconut milk. But I decided, it may well have been a bit of thicker and further custard-like. Which is why I decided to cross for the cashews! You’ll ought to soak the cashews for about 3-4 hours a minimum of previous to pureeing them (so jump soaking them alongside with the dates!). This is simply the important thing to creating this vegan chocolate cheesecake so thick and custard-like.

Coconut Milk: Please don't purchase faded coconut milk to retailer energy here! You’re having cheesecake after all, simply let it's cheesecake! But also, the cheesecake won’t pop out as thick and custard like simply due to the fact there’s now not sufficient coconut cream. So please cross with the full-fat coconut milk to get the consistency right! No one desires a watered-down cheesecake! That’s simply no fun!

Lemon! Yes, citrus! But simply a little!! I understand a number of of us ask for a complete lemon of their uncooked vegan cheesecake recipes, but I say, stick to half. If you desire a bit of further tanginess, cross for 3/4 (just don’t squeeze the lemon definitely and retailer it for some lemon water! It’s my go-to each morning!). I assume that’s simply about enough. But for the ones who desire a complete on tangy uncooked vegan cheesecake, by all means, simply supply it the complete lemon! I understand for some people, that floats your boat! I’m now not making an attempt to cease you!

This no bake vegan chocolate cheesecake is totally gluten unfastened and delicate sugar free, but simply as decadent and custard-like as a ordinary cheesecake!
Alright, awesome, so we went over the ingredients, we talked about what to now not do (aka switch in faded coconut milk…I don’t desire to learn any feedback saying I used faded coconut milk and it went mistaken now!! Just kidding, you’re allowed to do no matter you want, and who knows, possibly it’ll work for you!).

But let’s cross over the job to get this wholesome chocolate cheesecake to the end line!

HOW TO MAKE THIS VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE:
Get equipped to ruin out my absolute favourite kitchen machine. The meals processor. I am fairly literally in love with mine. Use it varied occasions a week. It’s my favorite.

So basically, what makes this wholesome chocolate cheesecake so simple is that there’s no blending in your part. Only urgent the puree button and pouring it into the cake pan!

I extremely suggest lining your cake pan (that has removable sides- SO KEY HERE!) with a bit of coconut oil and parchment paper. This will assist you get the cheesecake out rather plenty easier!

This no bake vegan chocolate cheesecake is totally gluten unfastened and delicate sugar free, but simply as decadent and custard-like as a ordinary cheesecake!
With the crust, you simply puree all the meals collectively till it’s a thick batter, then press the dough into the cake pan backside evenly. Next, puree all the cheesecake filling collectively and pour on ideal of the batter.

Then we freeze it for about 3 hours, to make certain it units properly! When you are taking it out of the freezer, simply enable it to dethaw a bit, say 15 minutes or so, earlier than slicing.

Easy peezy, right? Lemon squeezey! Okay, I considered necessary to simply due to the fact there’s lemon on this vegan chocolate cheesecake haha! It’s so nice served with some coconut cream on ideal or a scoop of ice cream! Shave some further chocolate on ideal for an dependent touch, and also you may well convey this to any dinner social gathering or get-together and wow the crowd!

I desire you adore it as rather plenty as I do!

This no bake vegan chocolate cheesecake is totally gluten unfastened and delicate sugar free, but simply as decadent and custard-like as a ordinary cheesecake!
easy vegan chocolate cheesecake {gluten-free}

DESCRIPTION
This no bake vegan chocolate cheesecake is totally gluten unfastened and delicate sugar free, but simply as decadent and custard-like as a ordinary cheesecake!

Post a Comment

[ADS] Bottom Ads

Pages

Copyright © 2021