Greek #Yogurt #Chocolate #Mousse

Author
Published September 24, 2019
Greek #Yogurt #Chocolate #Mousse
This simple and wholesome Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse is a delicious and wholesome dessert which you just possibly can take pleasure in with out feeling guilty!

As we're prepared for Spring, that ordinary feeling of consuming anything chilled and candy hit me the different day. For most folks like me, ice cream is the go-to dessert. But what do you do whilst you desire to devour anything that’s slightly healthier?


The purpose I all of the time attempt to make wholesome treats and keep away from heavy cream, butter and all that jazz is simply due to the fact I desire to get my restaurant repair each now and then. And then, whilst you've tremendous adorable puts that serve Rainbow Donuts (did I simply say rainbow donuts?!), you simply can’t say no even when they make you actually sense responsible later.

So via making wholesome desserts, I desire to type of make myself actually sense nice about now not over-indulging in sugar-loaded stuff.

The different day, I saw that I had a huge vintage tub of Greek yogurt mendacity within the refrigerator and for a few reason, I wasn’t actually feeling it. Of course, I ran to Pinterest and tried looking a easy dessert recipe utilizing Greek Yogurt.

If you ask me regardless of in spite of the fact that this tastes similar to the actual deal – I could be very honest. A standard chocolate mousse has that wealthy creamy consistency because it has cream, eggs and all of the pretty issues that makes it heavenly.

This Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse will nonetheless provide that yogurt actually sense to it but hang on –

It’s nonetheless delicious and nothing can beat that feeling of consuming a wholesome dessert – simply like this pretty Chocolate Chia Pudding. Plus it simply has 5 meals – nothing like a easy recipe, right?
I was even stunned whilst my husband ended up having it. He’s now not a fan of plain Greek yogurt but this was a huge method of sneaking in a few protein within the type of a dessert!


The unique recipe requested to relax the mousse within the fridge for about 2 hours. While I did that, I also decided to test a little. I positioned considered one of my ramekins crammed with this mousse within the Freezer for about an hour and ended up loving the creamy, freezer model as well!

Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse


Ingredients

  • Greek Yogurt - 1 3/4 cups
  • Milk - 1/2 cup
  • Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup (I used semi-sweet chocolate chips - but you'll be able to use darkish or candy chips for those who prefer)
  • Honey - 1 tbsp
  • Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp

Instructions
  1. Pour milk in a saucepan and positioned it on low heat. When the milk warms up, upload chocolate chips and stir them till they melt. (Don't deliver the milk to a boil)
  2. Once the chocolate chips are melted, take away the milk from warmth and allow it relaxation for 3-5 minutes. Add honey, vanilla extract and greek yogurt and blend it properly. There ought to be no lumps (you may use a hand mixer for this)
  3. Pour it into ramekins and allow it relax for not less than 2 hours.
  4. Serve chilled. You can upload a bit whipped cream on ideal whereas serving for those who desire.



Notes

When I was testing out this recipe, I decided to test and saved a few of it within the Freezer for about an hour. I ended up liking the creamy, frozen adaptation as well.

Post a Comment

[ADS] Bottom Ads

Pages

Copyright © 2021