Homemade #Magic #Shell

Author
Published September 24, 2019
Homemade #Magic #Shell
Magic Shell has been one in all my favourite ice cream toppings when you consider that I was a bit girl. I was so fascinated looking it pass from one in all most runny chocolate sauces I had ever considered to a difficult fantastically soft shell.

What isn't to love about it?!


Who knew that this wonderful topping was a easy TWO ingredients?! Not me, but now I am SO completely happy I do!

I discovered this recipe at The Comfort of Cooking and now haven't been capable to side with it. It is impressive and tastes and acts simply similar to the Magic Shell you possibly can purchase on the store, simply now you understand precisely what goes into it and its made within the remedy of your personal home.

It is ridiculously easy and tastes great! My children get the greatest kick out of looking it harden up and reducing by means of the crisp mushy shell.
Whatever you do, DO NOT positioned shop this within the fridge. What does this stuff do while cold… shell up. That’s right. It will by no means be the same.

This is saved at room temperature in an hermetic container, like a mason jar or anything of the like :)

Homemade Magic Shell

You are 2 easy foods clear of the finest ice cream topping! Smooth chocolate that creates a appropriate shell for a appropriate bite! This stuff is AMAZING!

Ingredients
  • 2 cups milk chocolate chips, or semi-sweet
  • ¼ cup coconut oil, I used the strong kind


Instructions
  1. Combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil collectively in a medium microwave secure bowl. Heat in 30 moment increments, stirring in among every increment till chocolate chips are melted and stirred smooth.
  2. Pour and drizzle over ice cream. Store closing left overs in an air tight container at ROOM TEMPERATURE :)



Post a Comment

[ADS] Bottom Ads

Pages

Copyright © 2021